The regulations we follow adhere to the Federal Government Laws regarding Covid-19 and are as below:
Section 1 – General Entry Guidelines
- Digital temperature readings and Thermal reading will be taken of all guests visiting Mleiha Archaeological Center.
- Based on Federal and Sharjah Regulations, those visitors who are found to have a temperature above normal (100.4°F or 38°C) will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Guests inside the main visitor centre building to not exceed more than 20 people at any given time.
- Guests inside the indoor museum will not be allowed to exceed more than 10 people to maintain social distancing.
- All guests will have to strictly follow the stickers placed on the ground at various visitor hotspot areas within the centre. A minimum social distance of 2 meters must be followed at all times.
- Guests will be required to wear a face mask and gloves at all times
- Client safety questionnaires may be filled prior to entry to make sure clients have not traveled recently to COVID-19 high-risk areas or not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms inadvertently.
Section 2 – Off-Road Experiences
- No more than 3 guests allowed per vehicle
- Guests from the same family or 1st degree relatives will be allowed to sit together.
- Corporate bookings and gatherings of more than 5 guests will not be permitted
- All activities are subject to the announced Lockdown period by the Government. Strictly no visitors or associated activities will be allowed during this period.