Reach us on the following numbers to make a booking:
Mleiha Reception : 06 8021111
Mleiha Sales and Bookings : 050 210 3780
- Google Maps Location: Mleiha Archaeological Centre
* All bookings are subject to availability
Enjoy entry to Mleiha Archaeological Centre where the whole family can learn about life in the region in years gone by as well as take a closer look at the wide variety of artefacts on display. Designed with the local environment in mind, the centre has been built with consideration to its environmental and archaeological context.
We also cater to requests for Corporate Events and Group Bookings, please contact us for more information.
|– Individual centre entry (Adults)||AED 25 per person|
|– Family centre entry||AED 55 (2 adults and 3 children)|
|– Child 10 yrs and below centre entry||AED 15|
|– Child 3 yrs and below centre entry||Free|
|– School group||AED 10 per person|
|Transfer Region||Price Per Vehicle (AED) One-Way||Price Per Vehicle (AED) Two-Way|
|Dubai (Inner City Upto Jumeirah 3)||155||310|
|Dubai (Outer City Limits – Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jebel Ali, Arabian Ranchers, DIP)||190||375|
|Ras Al Khaimah||250||500|
|Umm Al Quwain||175||350|
|Eastern Region (Khorfakkan, Kalba)||250||500|
– All our transfer options are Private and Exclusive.
– Museum Tour is included in all our Adventures and Escapes packages.
– Feel your heart beat a little faster as the adrenaline rushes through you on our brand new self-driven buggy adventure!
– Guests will pass through landmarks like Fossil Rock and Camel Rock – all while following an experienced marshal who will lead the convoy through exciting dunescapes and landscapes.
– Duration: 1 hour (excluding briefing time of 20 minutes)
– Price: Per Buggy AED 1250 (Seats up to 4 guests)
– Limitations: Ages 21 and above with valid driving license
– Hop into our latest adventure to experience the sights and sounds of Mleiha on our exciting ArchaeoMOG tour!
– Guests will be taken through a variety of different locations in a specially designed UNIMOG – your experience will begin with a tour of the museum, followed by a walkthrough to the Mleiha Stables via our gazelle enclosure, journeying onwards in the UNIMOG to the Valley of the Caves for a short trekking experience and crossing the old quarries to reach the final stop in a hidden wadi for refreshments.
– Duration: 2 hours
– Price: AED 90 per adult | AED 45 per child (Ages 5-10) | Below 5 years free of charge
*Minimum of 5 adults required for tour or equivalent payment for adults required
*First booking at 9:30AM; last booking taken 2 hours before sunset.
*Guests numbering less than 5 would have to pay the full amount of 5 guests.
Learn how to cope with the harsh extremes of the desert with our talented survival guides. Discover techniques that are extremely simple yet effective for survival – from sourcing water in the desert to creating a solar compass. Will you be able to survive the sands?
Ages : 10 and above
(Ages 10 to 18 to be accompanied by legal guardian)
Price: AED 150 per person
Duration: 1.5 Hours (last booking taken 1.5 hours before sunset)
–Standard Route:| In this new trekking package, prepare to head out on an archaeologically focused walk across the rocky outcrop of Jebel Buhais. Enjoy spectacular views from the ancient 2,000 year old Iron Age Fort with an expert guide leading you through historic landscapes. The mountain’s archaeological findings include an 8,000 year old Stone Age necropolis.
– Duration:60 min trekking (last booking taken 2 hours before sunset)
– Price: AED 200 per adult | AED 100 per child (Ages 10 and above only, accompanied by a Legal Guardian)
*Minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years of age; Minimum guest requirement – 2 Pax; Maximum number of guests – 6 Pax
– A 1-hour excursion involving exciting exploration of the dunes to reveal Camel Rock, a uniquely shaped mountain outcrop that has the shape of a camel’s head!
– Explorers are then taken for a thrilling drive up to Fossil Rock for a spectacular view and to learn a little more about why it is named “Fossil Rock”.
Choose between experiencing this adventure either in a Dune Buggy or in our 4×4 SUV!
– Duration: 1 hour (the last booking is taken 1 hour before sunset)
– Price: SUV – AED 165 per adult | AED 120 per child (Ages 5-10) | Below 5 years free of charge
: Buggy Ride – AED 220 per adult | AED 175 per child (Ages 8-10) | * Minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years of age
Get your adrenaline rush by exploring the beautiful landscapes of Mleiha. Tourists will be driven to Fossil and Camel Rock followed by a thrilling experience across Faya Dunes and the Mleiha Desert.
– Duration: 2 h (the last booking is taken 2 hours before sunset)
– Price: SUV – AED 230 per adult | AED 185 per child (Ages 5-10)
: Buggy Ride – AED 300 per adult | AED 240 per child (ages 8-10) | * Minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years of age
* Please note dune buggy experiences are guided tours, self-drive is prohibited.
Get ready for an exciting off-road experience as you discover the most spectacular vistas Mleiha has to offer. Your journey will last approximately 6 hours as you take in views from two different peaks, visit ancient sites, stop for picture-perfect photos of the stunning landscape and conclude your adventure in the relaxing setting of our Sunset Lounge.
– Duration: 6 hours (Must be booked 48 hours in advance; subject to availability)
– Price | with Exclusive Sunset Lounge (6 Hours): AED 465 per adult | AED 235 per child (Ages 5-10) | Below 5 years free of charge
– Price | with Non-Exclusive Sunset Lounge (6 Hours): AED 415 per adult | AED 210 per child (Ages 5-10) | Below 5 years free of charge
Step into our vehicles and head back in time to see Mleiha through the ages. Trek through ancient Stone Age caves and the Faya Cave site, walk through a Pre-Islamic fort and witness the community lifestyle and burials of the Bronze Age. Visitors will see Horse and Camel Graves, Farmhouse with Kitchen, Community Village and Mleiha Fort as well.
– Duration: 1 – 1.5 h (last booking taken 1.5 hours before sunset)
– Price: AED 150 per adult | AED 80 per child (Ages 5-10) | Below 5 years free of charge | School Groups Rate: AED 25 per person
– Explore ancient Stone Age caves by foot to take in the beautiful surroundings from the safety of wooden walkways. Experience a scenic view from atop our mountain outpost and take back pleasant memories. Also visit Camel Rock, a popular tourist destination in the desert.
– Duration: 1h (last booking taken 1 hour before sunset)
– Price: AED 115 per adult | AED 65 per child (Ages 5-10)
*Minimum age to take part in this activity is 5 years of age